Runtime error by executable built with Qt5

• Trying to build an example program from Qt 5.1, I get this runtime error:

@Starting /Users/pietro/myProgs/ParamGUI/build-6_treeview-Desktop_Qt_5_1_0_clang_64bit-Debug/mv_tree.app/Contents/MacOS/mv_tree...
    dyld: Library not loaded: /Users/bld.qt/bamboo-agent-home/xml-data/build-dir/DQTC-LGPLRELEASEBUILD510-OSX106/PADDING/lib/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets
    Referenced from: /Users/pietro/myProgs/ParamGUI/build-6_treeview-Desktop_Qt_5_1_0_clang_64bit-Debug/mv_tree.app/Contents/MacOS/mv_tree
    Reason: image not found
    The program has unexpectedly finished.
    /Users/pietro/myProgs/ParamGUI/build-6_treeview-Desktop_Qt_5_1_0_clang_64bit-Debug/mv_tree.app/Contents/MacOS/mv_tree exited with code 0
    @

Starting the program with the debugger, with a break point at the first instruction in main(), I get this error message (relative to a binary code location):

@The inferior stopped because it received a signal from the Operating System.
    Signal name: SIGTRAP
    Signal meaning: Trace/breakpoint trap@

--- New tests ---
    In the same environment:

• A "Plain C++ Project (CMake Build)" works correctly.
      • A "Qt Console Application" has the same issues as the application mentioned in this question.

With Qt 4.8, I never had this issue.

--- Project source code ---

Pro file:

@QT += core
    QT -= gui
    TARGET = Qt5Test
    CONFIG += console
    CONFIG -= app_bundle
    TEMPLATE = app
    SOURCES += main.cpp
    @

main.cpp file:

@#include <QCoreApplication>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
    {
    QCoreApplication a(argc, argv);

return a.exec&#40;&#41;;

}
    @

Platform: Qt 5.1, Mac OS-X 10.7, QtCreator 2.7.2

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

From line number 4 of your first snippet, it seems that a library is not found, what does otool -T on your exec return ?

• Hi SGaist,

here is what I get:

@> otool -T Qt5Test2

Qt5Test2:
    Table of contents (0 entries)
    module index symbol index
    @

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Sorry, typo, i mean otool -L

• Here it is:

@> otool -L ./Qt5Test2
    ./Qt5Test2:
    /Users/bld.qt/bamboo-agent-home/xml-data/build-dir/DQTC-LGPLRELEASEBUILD510-OSX106/PADDING/lib/QtCore.framework/Versions/5/QtCore (compatibility version 5.1.0, current version 5.1.0)
    /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib (compatibility version 7.0.0, current version 56.0.0)
    /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib (compatibility version 1.0.0, current version 169.3.0)@

• Lifetime Qt Champion

It seems that your Qt libraries id are "unclean"

Can you change it and rebuild/return your application ?

• Next week-end I will try to install the new Qt 5.1.1. Maybe it is something they just fixed.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.