Problems with qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4 compiling

• Hello everyone, I'm new in the environment of Qt (use qt creator 2.4.1), so please excuse my ignorance: roll:
    I would have problems with compiling using qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4 toolchain and choosing the imx28 (the device on which I would like to run my applications), the errors appear to missing libraries, in particular, refers to these:

-lglib-2.0
    lgthread-2.0-
    lgmodule-2.0-
    lgobject-2.0-
    -lts
    -lfreetype
    -lpng
    -lasound

Thanks to all

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

You need to setup you cross-compiling environment and get these libs for ARM architecture.

May I also recommend to update both Qt and QtCreator to their latest version (4.8.5 for Qt) if possible

• Hello and thanks for the welcome and the answer, unfortunately, are still very noob in this field and many concepts are obscure, I took an image of linux virtual machine with Qt and Qt creator already configured (it's for work). Could you show me how setup cross-compiling? I looked around but there aren't very clear indications

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Sorry for the late reply.

The tools might be provided your board vendor, it's the first thing to look at

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.