Osx 5.x issues with QFileDialog

• I recently upgraded to Qt 5.0.2 (also tried 5.1) from 4.8.2 and I am now having an issue with the QFileDialog.

I have a menu item connected to a slot that opens a file dialog using the static QFileDialog::getOpenFileName method, a couple of issues here. The dialog opens but never shows the contents of my folders, if I hit cancel and then resize my window or open a docked control then re-open the dialog I usually get the contents then but not always. The other issue is that if I do get contents and open a file the dialog never closes. I tried using the QFileDialog directly without the static method so that I could call close and deleteLater explicitly but that made no difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

HI,

You might check the "bugreport":bugreports.qt-project.org/issues/ system to see if it's already been reported. If that's not the case, open a new bug with a minimal compilable example that shows the problem (as well as the explanation you gave here to help reproduce the behavior)

Don't forget to post the link to the bug here

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.