Building Qt examples for Android

• Hello,

I was trying to build Qt5.1 for android. I am successful in building QT libraries and examples, but notice that the built examples doesn't contain any binaries/apks to execute on the android target. However *.so files are generated in the corresponding examples dir.

Can anyone please let me know how to build and run the available Qt examples on Android?

Thanks,
    Aditya

• make: Entering directory /home/urotabpc3/qtspace/urokore/Qt-sankore3.1' cd /src/tools/bootstrap/ && /usr/bin/make -f Makefile make[1]: Entering directory/src/tools/bootstrap'
    make[1]: Leaving directory /src/tools/bootstrap' make[1]: *** No rule to make targetbootstrap.pro', needed by Makefile'. Stop. make: *** [sub-tools-bootstrap-make_default-ordered] Error 2 make: Leaving directory/home/urotabpc3/qtspace/urokore/Qt-sankore3.1'
    Exited with code 2.
    Error while building project projects
    When executing build step 'Make'
    can any one please let me know how to remove all these error

• i m trying to compile sankore3.1 a qt project
    make: Entering directory /home/urotabpc3/qtspace/urokore/Qt-sankore3.1’ cd /src/tools/bootstrap/ && /usr/bin/make -f Makefile make1: Entering directory/src/tools/bootstrap’
    make1: Leaving directory /src/tools/bootstrap’ make1: *** No rule to make targetbootstrap.pro’, needed by Makefile’. Stop. make: *** [sub-tools-bootstrap-make_default-ordered] Error 2 make: Leaving directory/home/urotabpc3/qtspace/urokore/Qt-sankore3.1’
    Exited with code 2.
    Error while building project projects
    When executing build step ‘Make’
    can any one please let me know how to remove all these error

• how can i fix the above problem

• Hi,

Atleast I didn't come across the issue you mentioned above.

I used following procedure to configure and build from qt root dir -

1. ./configure -developer-build -prefix <PATH_TO_LIB_INSTALL_DIR> -xplatform android-g++ -android-ndk <PATH_TO_NDK> -android-sdk <PATH_TO_ANDROID_SDK> -nomake tools

2. make

• isEmpty(QT_BUILD_PARTS) { #defaults symbian
    {
    QT_BUILD_PARTS = libs tools examples demos
    } else {
    QT_BUILD_PARTS = libs tools examples demos docs translations
    }
    } else { #make sure the order makes sense
    contains(QT_BUILD_PARTS, translations) {
    QT_BUILD_PARTS -= translations
    QT_BUILD_PARTS = translations $$QT_BUILD_PARTS
    }
    contains(QT_BUILD_PARTS, tools) {
    QT_BUILD_PARTS -= tools
    QT_BUILD_PARTS = tools $$QT_BUILD_PARTS
    }
    contains(QT_BUILD_PARTS, libs) {
    QT_BUILD_PARTS -= libs
    [quote author="Aditya" date="1368185227"]Hello,
    unexpected else error how to reove

I was trying to build Qt5.1 for android. I am successful in building QT libraries and examples, but notice that the built examples doesn't contain any binaries/apks to execute on the android target. However *.so files are generated in the corresponding examples dir.

Can anyone please let me know how to build and run the available Qt examples on Android?

Thanks,
    Aditya[/quote]

• :-1: warning: qmake spec does not announce the compiler family. Guessed gcc.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.