Build error

• After configuring with

$./configure -prefix /home/Imo/dev/qt/ -embedded arm -xplatform qws/linux-arm-g++ -gfx-directfb
    I get this output when Making and can't figure out why:

../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_arm.h: In function char q_atomic_swp(volatile char*, char)': ../../src/corelib/arch/qatomic_arm.h:125: warning: address requested for ret', which is declared register' global/qlibraryinfo.cpp: In function void qt_core_init_boilerplate()': global/qlibraryinfo.cpp:581: __builtin_exit' undeclared (first use this function) global/qlibraryinfo.cpp:581: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.) global/qlibraryinfo.cpp:573: warning: statement with no effect global/qlibraryinfo.cpp:573: warning: statement with no effect global/qlibraryinfo.cpp:574: warning: statement with no effect global/qlibraryinfo.cpp:574: warning: statement with no effect global/qlibraryinfo.cpp:575: warning: statement with no effect

I am unable to figure out what is the reason for this, I have done this past on other machine and little older version of Qt when Qt was having separate src , Qt Embedded Linux

• Can you post also the line whith the compiler invocation and options?
    I have the impression this is a case of conflicts between the cross compiler and your native compiler includes, but...

• [quote author="mikelima" date="1293123616"]Can you post also the line whith the compiler invocation and options?
    I have the impression this is a case of conflicts between the cross compiler and your native compiler includes, but...[/quote]

How do I get compiler invocation options?? I am sry if it is really very basic question. FYI It worked great with same tool chain on other machine.

• I figured it out. It was silly environment issue which was not properly set as per the tool chain path.

• Great for you, sorry I was not that helpful. I was going to ask you more on your setup, but I suppose it's not needed anymore!

• Oh, and another thing...
    Can you explain in more detail what was blocking you?
    It may be helpful for others finding themselves in the same situation.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.