OpenGL shows black screen when using CMAKE system in QT5

• Hi,

I got the texture exemple and port the build system to CMAKE. But when I run it shows a black screen. I’m using QT5.

Does everyone know something about it??

Here is my CMAKE code:

QT5_ADD_RESOURCES(RESOURCES_GENERATED_FILES ${RESOURCE_FILES})

ADD_EXECUTABLE(QtTexture ${SRC_FILES} ${HEADER_FILES} ${RESOURCES_GENERATED_FILES})

TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(QtTexture OPENGL32 GLU32 GLEW32)

QT5_USE_MODULES(QtTexture Core Widgets OpenGL)

Thanks,
    Renato

• Moderators

welcome to devnet

there is no need in double posting in this forum. Even so your "other post":http://qt-project.org/forums/viewthread/25568/ has more text

Probably you need to line out a few things.
    Does cmake end successfully?
    Do you get the black when starting your application?
    How do you start your application?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Additionally to what koahnig asked, your opengl code would also be useful.

• Hi.

The CMAKE end sucessfully. The code compiles but the GLWidgets shows a black screen. I don't know what is the problem because the draw function is called normally.

The opengl code is the QT texture example.. Nothing more.

Thanks.
    Renato

• Hi Koahning and SGaist.

Thanks for the help and the information. I've found the problem. It seems that I can not link the QT project with the standard OpenGL lib. I need to link with the libOpenGLES.lib that is inside the QT lib path.

Now the application is running correctly. But it's a strange behaviour because. It seems that the QT does not work well with the standard OpenGL32.lib.

The error was in this line of the CMAKE commands "TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(QtTexture OPENGL32 GLU32 GLEW32)"

Thanks,
    Renato

• Lifetime Qt Champion

IIRC, Qt 5 comes built for OpenGL ES/Angle on windows. If you want desktop OpenGL you have to rebuild Qt yourself

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.