What's wrong if even the examples in qtdemo.sis are not running on E72 ??
I just tested this:
- fetch installation packages from ftp://ftp.qt.nokia.com/qt/symbian/4.7.0/ (qt.sis and fluidlauncher.sis)
- uninstalled everything from my E72*
- installed Qt and then Fluidlauncher
- Started Fluidlauncher from Applications folder
--> All the demos start and are usable (well, some of them area hardly optimized for non-touch use, but ...)
- If you have installed some pre-requisities yourself (such as openC) it might cause issues
Also, it might be good idea to check the firmware version of E72.
Mine had 021.024. It might be that the earlier firmware versions might have invalid openC on-board.
Thank you all !
Now I messed it up. I uninstalled everything, even this OpenC stuff and PIPS.
During installation Qt.sis is complaining about missing OPneC references. Guess I have to reinstall OpenC. PIPS I've already
I have the latest firmware.