MNGs not playing in Qt Widget on Embedded platform

• Hi,

I and using a custom linux 3.2 kernel with qt 4.7.4 cross compiled to run an application on a board. I am successfully able to run the application but the mng( animations ) dont play on the board. Is there something I am missing, I do not get any errors or anything and the space where the mngs are is just blank. I have libmng and other required qt files installed. Could someone point me in the right direction as to where to look at to solve this problem.

• I got it to work!!
    Here is the solution for anyone that might need it.
    I created a qt.conf file and pointed the application to the right location of the plugins related .

The reason the it compiled without any problems was probably because the plugins were installed just not in the right location

• Hello,

I am also interested in playing a mng file, but using QML / Image element. Did you by any chance already tested this on a windows PC?
    In my case, it simply displays one image of the sequence, but no animation at all. Maybe I am missing something here?

Thank you for your answer,
    Bill

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.