Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/A/QtCore (While building linphone-Desktop)

• dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/A/QtCore
    Referenced from: /usr/local/bin/macdeployqt
    Reason: image not found
    CPack: Create package using DragNDrop
    CPack: Install projects
    CPack: - Run preinstall target for: linphoneqt
    CPack: - Install project: linphoneqt []
    dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/A/QtCore
    CPack: Create package
    CPack: - package: /Users/startelelogic/linphone-desktop/build/OUTPUT/Packages/Linphone-4.3.0-alpha.83+b91c734f-mac.dmg generated.

Working with linphone-desktop. Whenever I'm trying to build the application from the terminal, I am getting the above issue.
    My MacOS and Qt5 versions are 10.15.7 and 5.15.2 respectively.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

How did you install Qt ?

• Through the .dmg installer online.

• @SGaist Now, I have reinstalled Qt5 version 5.12.9. Still getting the same Issue. How can I solve this Issue?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

@KumarAnil said in dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtCore.framework/Versions/A/QtCore (While building linphone-Desktop):

/usr/local/bin/macdeployqt

That path does not match what is usually used with the online installer. Are you sure you are using the correct executable ?

• As I have mentioned above, I have reinstalled the Qt-v5.12.9. Now the issue has been changed from

CPack: Create package using DragNDrop
    CPack: Install projects
    CPack: - Run preinstall target for: linphoneqt
    CPack: - Install project: linphoneqt []
    CPack: Create package
    CPack: - package: /Users/startelelogic/linphone-desktop/build/OUTPUT/Packages/Linphone-4.3.0-alpha.83+b91c734f-mac.dmg generated.

to

StarTeles-MacBook-Pro-2:build startelelogic$ ./OUTPUT/Linphone.app/Contents/MacOS/linphone --verbose
    dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/QtQuickControls2.framework/Versions/5/QtQuickControls2
      Referenced from: /Users/startelelogic/linphone-desktop/build/./OUTPUT/Linphone.app/Contents/MacOS/linphone
    Abort trap: 6

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Did you rebuild your application from scratch and re-run the correct version of macdeployqt ?