Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Compile for Android causes "The parameter is incorrect"

• I'm trying to compile my first Android app using Qt. I'm getting really close but can't get past the error below. I don't understand the "The parameter is incorrect.".

I'm using SDK Version: 26.1.1, NDK Version: 19.2.5345600 because the tools I'm using (Felgo) requires/recommends these versions.

Can someone explain how to fix this? (I'm not sure if the Warnings are related or can be safely ignored). I should also point out that with each recompile the error remains the same, but the file (triggering the error) changes.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
    Execution failed for task ':mergeDebugAssets'.
    > java.nio.file.FileSystemException: L:\MySimpleApp\Project\build-android-arm8-Debug\android-build\build\intermediates\merged_assets\debug\mergeDebugAssets\out\--Added-by-androiddeployqt--\qml\Qt: The parameter is incorrect.

* Try:
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 31s
    19 actionable tasks: 3 executed, 16 up-to-date
    AAPT2 aapt2-3.2.1-4818971-windows Daemon #0: shutdown
    VCS Checkout Cache (L:\MySimpleApp\Project\build-android-arm8-Debug\android-build\.gradle\vcsWorkingDirs) has not been cleaned up in 0 days
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Extras.Private.CppUtils
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.impl
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.impl
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Imagine.impl
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Imagine.impl
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Fusion.impl
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Material.impl
    Warning: QML import could not be resolved in any of the import paths: QtQuick.Controls.Universal.impl
    Building the android package failed!
    20:54:30: The process "C:\Felgo\Felgo\android_arm64_v8a\bin\androiddeployqt.exe" exited with code 14.
    Error while building/deploying project MySimpleApp (kit: Android for arm64-v8a (Clang Qt 5.13.2 for Android ARM64-v8a))
    When executing step "Build Android APK"
    20:54:30: Elapsed time: 04:13.

• The problem is likely the NDK version, which is optimal for Qt 5.12.3, but likely not compatible with 5.15