Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Qt Creator, how to install older version?

• I want to roll back the version of Qt that I updated to, I updated to Qt 5.14.2 and source code the was working isn't anymore.

I've posted a bug report on the official forum, however I'm at a standstill until its fixed.

Is there a way to roll back or install a specific version of Qt as during the problems I uninstalled Qt Creator altogether and reinstalled, so the only revision I have installed at present is Qt 5.14.2?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

For Qt, you can install older versions either directly with the online installer or the Maintenance Tool.

As for Qt Creator, you will likely have to get the standalone installer of the version you are looking for.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

For Qt, you can install older versions either directly with the online installer or the Maintenance Tool.

As for Qt Creator, you will likely have to get the standalone installer of the version you are looking for.

• Thank you, I should have realised that.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

You're welcome !

If that fixes your issue, please mark the thread as solved using the "Topic Tools" button or the three dots menu beside the answer you find correct so that other forum users may know a solution has been found :-)