Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Image error when compiling in Armbian?

• Hi,
    I have project which is aiming to run in Win, Linux and Armbian which is RaspberryPi clone cards.
    I have he sorce in the Qt project and having images for buttons and other things in project.
    I ınstalled Qt5-Default in Armbian and try to qmake and make to compile.
    But I can not see images on the buttons or other image containers when I compile the project. Compilattion finished without any message and I see the image folder in the project folde. Everything look OK. But I can not see the images in the comiled program when I run it?!...

Maybe I should install other pakages?! But which?

Regards,
    Mucip:)

• Lifetime Qt Champion

@Mucip said in Image error when compiling in Armbian?:

","

This, is a string, not a char - you want

','

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Are you using Qt's resources system to make these images available to your application ?
    How are you deploying the application ?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

And what format are these images?

• @SGaist ,
    I compiled program in Raspberypi. I copy the compiled code to Armbian. Than no images on the buttons.

Regards,

• @Christian-Ehrlicher
    ico, png, jpg

Regards,

• Hi,
    I think the problem comes from Armbian. I compiled same qt source in Raspbery pi without error. But when I run "sudo qmake" and "sudo make" in Armbian below error messages comes :(
    I think something wrong with the Armbian?!...

//**************************
    /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore/qchar.h:84:22: note: conversion of argument 1 would be ill-formed:
    ../KurdakKantar/baglanti.cpp:348:86: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to ‘short int’ [-fpermissive]
    if((gelenMetin.at(i)=="-" || gelenMetin.at(i)=="." || gelenMetin.at(i)==",") || gelenMetin.at(i).isNumber() )
    ^~~
    In file included from /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore/qstring.h:48:0,
    from /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore/qobject.h:47,
    from /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets/qwidget.h:44,
    from /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets/qdialog.h:43,
    from /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets/qmessagebox.h:43,
    from /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtWidgets/QMessageBox:1,
    from ../KurdakKantar/baglanti.h:4,
    from ../KurdakKantar/baglanti.cpp:1:
    /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore/qchar.h:82:22: note: candidate: constexpr QChar::QChar(ushort) <near match>
    Q_DECL_CONSTEXPR QChar(ushort rc) Q_DECL_NOTHROW : ucs(rc) {} // implicit
    ^~~~~
    /usr/include/arm-linux-gnueabihf/qt5/QtCore/qchar.h:82:22: note: conversion of argument 1 would be ill-formed:
    ../KurdakKantar/baglanti.cpp:348:86: error: invalid conversion from ‘const char*’ to ‘ushort {aka short unsigned int}’ [-fpermissive]
    if((gelenMetin.at(i)=="-" || gelenMetin.at(i)=="." || gelenMetin.at(i)==",") || gelenMetin.at(i).isNumber() )
    ^~~
    Makefile:393: recipe for target 'baglanti.o' failed
    make: *** [baglanti.o] Error 1
    mucip@bananapipro:~/Kurdakderleme/KurdakKantarYonetim$

//**************************

Red error sign is on the "gelenMetin.at(i)==",")"

Regards,

• Lifetime Qt Champion

@Mucip said in Image error when compiling in Armbian?:

","

This, is a string, not a char - you want

','

• @Christian-Ehrlicher ,
    You're right. Thanks. I changed and now it's OK in Armbian.
    But what is the difference between Win, Debian and Armbian compiling with Qt?!

There was no problem both in Win or Debian?!...

Regards,