Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
MAC Catalina Webkit Qt 5.8.x Not able to download file
OS Mac Catalina Beta
Qt 5.8.x static Qt Webkit
- We are displaying the web-content using the Webkit.
- Web-content has link to download the file.
When we click on the download file, it fails with error "Frame interrupted".
We are not able to download the file.
It works in following scenario.
- Directly access web-content using the Safari Browser. Download works fine.
- Use MAC-Mojave or High Sierra or Sierra. Download works.
- We are seeing this issue only on MAC-Catalina.
It may be issue with "Grant Permission" to save the file.
Any inputs from team on this issue ?
This is a user oriented forum.
Note that Qt 5.8 has already reached end of life. So problems on a Beta version of an OS is not unexpected.
What version of WebKit are you using ?
The one from @Konstantin-Tokarev ?