Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
How to add kits in Qt 4.9.2
supratik123 last edited by
I am unable to add a kit in Qt 4.9.2 . Please help me in doing it
I am unable to add a kit in Qt 4.9.2 .
It would have been more useful if you had described what you exactly did and where you failed. Error messages are helpful for us. Also, your operating system and the Qt version you want to use, plus the compiler and debugger version are missing.
So have you:
- Added the Qt version by selecting the correct qmake?
- Added the compilers (C and C++) if they were not already added?
- Added the debugger?
- Have CMake configured if you want to use it?
- Combined that all in a Kit?
- I guess you mean QtCreator 4.9.2 not Qt? Qt != QtCreator
- Did you install any Qt version? If you install a Qt version you will automatically get a Kit for that Qt version in QtCreator.