Skip to content
  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    451 Views
    T

    ended up having to walk through dependency walker to solve as some necessary dll files were not where they needed to be.

  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    299 Views
    jsulmJ

    @Persivan said in QMYSQL driver not found after release:

    Any ideas?

    Yes, use search function in this forum - this is asked so often.
    Most probably the MySQL driver lib is missing.

  • 0 Votes
    44 Posts
    5k Views
    M

    @SGaist Hello! I'm building a second app using QMySQL database, the first app (the one about this topic) works perfectly as expected, but the second tells me that the driver isn't loaded.

    QSqlDatabase: MYSQL driver not loaded QSqlDatabase: available drivers: QSQLITE QMYSQL QMYSQL3 QODBC QODBC3 QPSQL QPSQL7

    I added mysql dll dir in PATH environment variable, but same problem stay the same..

    Have you an idea please?

    EDIT: nevermind, I'm just stupid, I forgot the "Q" before "MYSQL" call in code line:

    QSqlDatabase db = QSqlDatabase::addDatabase("MYSQL");

    Now it's:

    QSqlDatabase db = QSqlDatabase::addDatabase("QMYSQL");

    and strangely, works better..

    Again, thank you all for your help!

  • 0 Votes
    13 Posts
    9k Views
    E

    @SGaist

    @SGaist said in MySQL + Qt 5.7 integration on Ubuntu 16.04:

    Indeed, however I did misread, the calls seem to have been done.
    But something looks wrong since the .so files can't be found.

    Interesting to see what ldd on libqsqlmysql.so displays now, after creating the link:

    guilherme@k45a:~/Programs/Qt/5.7/gcc_64/plugins/sqldrivers$ ldd libqsqlmysql.so
    linux-vdso.so.1 => (0x00007ffe33d5f000)
    libmysqlclient.so.20 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libmysqlclient.so.20 (0x00007f8c1fcb1000)
    libQt5Sql.so.5 => /home/guilherme/Programs/Qt/5.7/gcc_64/plugins/sqldrivers/./../../lib/libQt5Sql.so.5 (0x00007f8c1fa6c000)
    libQt5Core.so.5 => /home/guilherme/Programs/Qt/5.7/gcc_64/plugins/sqldrivers/./../../lib/libQt5Core.so.5 (0x00007f8c1f34d000)
    libstdc++.so.6 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6 (0x00007f8c1efcb000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0x00007f8c1ec02000)
    libz.so.1 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libz.so.1 (0x00007f8c1e9e7000)
    libdl.so.2 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 (0x00007f8c1e7e3000)
    libpthread.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0x00007f8c1e5c6000)
    libm.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 (0x00007f8c1e2bc000)
    libgcc_s.so.1 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgcc_s.so.1 (0x00007f8c1e0a6000)
    libicui18n.so.56 => /home/guilherme/Programs/Qt/5.7/gcc_64/plugins/sqldrivers/./../../lib/libicui18n.so.56 (0x00007f8c1dc0b000)
    libicuuc.so.56 => /home/guilherme/Programs/Qt/5.7/gcc_64/plugins/sqldrivers/./../../lib/libicuuc.so.56 (0x00007f8c1d853000)
    libicudata.so.56 => /home/guilherme/Programs/Qt/5.7/gcc_64/plugins/sqldrivers/./../../lib/libicudata.so.56 (0x00007f8c1be70000)
    libgthread-2.0.so.0 => /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgthread-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f8c1bc6d000)
    librt.so.1 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librt.so.1 (0x00007f8c1ba65000)
    libglib-2.0.so.0 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0 (0x00007f8c1b754000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x000055a9c6cac000)
    libpcre.so.3 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpcre.so.3 (0x00007f8c1b4e3000)

    Seems like it changed the entire dependency table.

  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    SGaistS

    Glad you found out and thanks for sharing !

    Since you have it working now, please mark the thread as solved using the "Topic Tools" button so that other forum users may know a solution has been found :)

  • 0 Votes
    28 Posts
    25k Views
    SGaistS

    @Gualtix Hi and welcome to devnet, you are not following the current documented procedure.