[Solved] Build Qt with VS2010

• Hello,

I've downloaded Qt binaries for Windows(vs2008) and rebuilt them with vs2010(configure -platform win32-msvc2010). After building proccess was over I was trying to start Assistant but I was failed. It said Error reading collection file 'PATH_TO_APPDATA/AppData/Local/Trolltech/Assistant\qthelpcollection_4.7.0.qhc': Cannot load sqlite database driver! and nothing happen then. How can I overcome this issue?

• did you build it with sqlite support? (-qt-sql-sqlite as configure parameter)

• No, I've used default parameters. Should I rebuild it with this parameter? I built earlier versions of Qt with default parameters and never have such a problem.

Sql Drivers:
    ODBC....................no
    MySQL...................no
    OCI.....................no
    PostgreSQL..............no
    TDS.....................no
    DB2.....................no
    SQLite..................plugin (qt)
    SQLite2.................no
    InterBase...............no

• i would just try it with explicitly adding it

• Ok, I'll try but it takes a lot of time. If somebody has another suggestions feel free to share them :)

• It's better that you get the source package instead of a prebuilt binary if you wish to compile it by yourself. It's safer in my opinion.

You can get it "here

":http://download.qt.nokia.com/qt/source/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.0.zip

• Thank you folks for advices! I've followed both: I rebuilt it with explicit sqllite option and took clean sources. One more option is that I built in at another PC :) Actually I don't know what is the reason of that three forced Assistant to work but it seems that it works fine now.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.