Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display localhost:10.0
Guzzibutz last edited by
I'm running into a weird problem which already was discussed frequently, however my case seems to be a bit different.
Um debugging remotely a GUI-based application running on an ARMv8 target (Dragonboard 410c) using Qt Creator on an Ubuntu 18 x86_64 machine. I set up everything for deploying and debugging remotely:
- I set DISPLAY to localhost:10.0 (in the run environment of Qt Creator)
- I set up a working ssh -X connection to the remote target
- When I start the application to be debugged in the ssh -X shell everything works nicely (the application window pops up on Ubuntu machine)
- When I even click the run button in Qt Creator also everything works perfect.
- But: when I start to debug I get the following application output:
qt.qpa.screen: QXcbConnection: Could not connect to display localhost:10.0
Could not connect to any X display.
Child exited with status 1
Ilaro last edited by
I am facing the same exact behaviour, did you managed to resolve it?