Using pendrive/repository as repository for installer.

• Hello,
    I'm new to Qt.
    I'm a working in a project.The installer of the application works only if the repository files are present in the root of a pendrive connected to the target PC and the pendrive name should be same as the project name.Now in order to solve some issues in the application i have to use the later versions of the installer framework(3.0). if I use the later versions i get the error 'atleast one repository should be enabled or valid'. if I use the old installer framework the installer works. I tried finding where to look for solving this issue but could not find any lead. please guide me how to proceed with this issue.
    config file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <Installer>
        <Name>Project name</Name>
        <Title>Installer name</Title>
    	<RemoveTargetDir>true</RemoveTargetDir>
    	<MaintenanceToolName>UnInstall</MaintenanceToolName>
    	<RepositorySettingsPageVisible>false</RepositorySettingsPageVisible>
    	<CreateLocalRepository>false</CreateLocalRepository>
    	<ControlScript>controlscript.qs</ControlScript>
    	<DependsOnLocalInstallerBinary>true</DependsOnLocalInstallerBinary>
    	<RemoteRepositories>
         <Repository>
                 <Enabled>1</Enabled>
         </Repository>
    	</RemoteRepositories>
    </Installer>

thank you.

• @Porchezhiyan-E

Hi and welcome to devnet forum

This is merely a user-driven forum. The use of Qt installer framework is apparently of less interest and therefore has also little expert feedback.

Since this question seems to be very specific and I would recommend to raise it on the dev mailing list. Possibly someone there has an idea.

• Actually the Installer framework I used was customised i.e. the source code of the QTIFW was modified to suit the need and then the required QTIFW binaries are rebuilt from the modified source.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.