Get outlook mails automagically

• I use Outllook 2007 on PC and would like to test if some messages body contains some strings to recopy them

What is the simplest solution please ?

• I have never used it, but "MAPI":http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAPI might be an option for you.

• Moderators

What does outlook configuration have to do with Qt? I think you asked in the wrong forum.

• "Outlook configuration"? don't understand what you mean, I'm looking something like (a little) the Qutlook example.

Well Mapi seems interesting: no example exists to read directly from an Outlook opened session ?

• Moderators

Checking mails for some condition and then copying them somewhere else requires setting up a rule on the outlook server and then you are done (provided "somewhere else" is a mail folder of course). No need for Qt.

Or are you looking for some way to retrieve mails from outlook in your own application?

• I want indeed a Qt app that is able to read from Outlook/"inbox" and report some of these mails in the app.

To say all, the idea behind is an app that keeps my allocated tasks I received through mails tagged with my name in the email's body message like "assigned to: myname" and put them in the application <left Todo> task list as a reminder for me. Besides, this let me put the time needed to do each tasks and report all at the end.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.