Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

videoplayer does not work on qt creator

• Hi folks ,

I wrote small video player application with out any error, when i run that application on qt creator it show the following message on Application output window

Starting /home/malar/QTVIDEO/player/build-Videoplayer-Desktop_Qt_5_8_0_GCC_64bit-Debug/Videoplayer...
    defaultServiceProvider::requestService(): no service found for - "org.qt-project.qt.mediaplayer"
    QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to MainWindow "MainWindow", which already has a layout
    QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to MainWindow "MainWindow", which already has a layout
    libGL error: Couldn't dlopen libudev.so.1 or libudev.so.0, driver detection may be broken.
    Videoplayer: ../../../../src/loader/loader.c:129: asserted_dlsym: Assertion `result' failed.
    The program has unexpectedly finished.

but i have compiled on terminal and then i executed working fine with out any problem. i have attached my file here, if i made any mistake please correct me..

thank you...

.[3_1532523043438_main.cpp](Uploading 100%) [2_1532523043438_mainwindow.cpp](Uploading 100%) [1_1532523043438_mainwindow.h](Uploading 100%) [0_1532523043437_mainwindow.ui](Uploading 100%)

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi
    If you are using any external libs/so (like libudev) you might need to tell
    Creator about them in Project/run so its included in the run time environment.
    It seems like from shell it knows where to find the so files but if run from Creator it does not.