Unable to remove QT 4.07(3) from Nokia C5-03

• I have installed QT 4.07(3) + QT mobility on my nokia C5-03 and now I want to unistall them but I am getting an error message that "Removing Failed". I think QT 4.07(3) was not compatible to C5-03. How can I remove them?

• May be you should try restarting the phone and uninstall ??

• I did a soft reset using this code *#7780#, but it didn't work, and also went to Menu->Configurations->installed applications-> and unistall, but it is not unistalling it. I don't know if the hard reset will remove them but I am affraid if I try that it will remove other applications like Ovi store, any other idea?

• Please do:

Select Menu > Applications > Office > File mgr. and Backup

before you try anything. It will save your data just in case.

Did you try:

Select Menu > Settings and Application mgr..
    1 Select Installed apps..
    2 Select and hold the application to remove, and from the pop-up menu, select
    Uninstall.

• [quote author="shalob7" date="1315353146"]I did a soft reset using this code *#7780#, but it didn't work, and also went to Menu->Configurations->installed applications-> and unistall, but it is not unistalling it. I don't know if the hard reset will remove them but I am affraid if I try that it will remove other applications like Ovi store, any other idea?
    [/quote]

What is the error you are getting when you try to uninstall it.

• I already tried:
    Select Menu > Settings and Application mgr..
    1 Select Installed apps..
    2 Select and hold the application to remove, and from the pop-up menu, select Uninstall.

and the error message I am getting is : “Removing Failed”

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.