Qt Quick Components: Status pane on Symbian Belle

• Hi All,
    I was trying the Qt quick components on Symbian belle. I have just created a simple hello world example using the latest Qt@@Creator <2.3.0>.
    the app runs fine but the status pane is not clickable so I am unable to launch the notifications.network settings sheet. Is it a known issue? and how can I solve it

the main.qml looks like this

@import QtQuick 1.0
    import com.nokia.symbian 1.0

Window {
    id: window

StatusBar {
        id: statusBar
        anchors.top: window.top
    }

PageStack {
        id: pageStack
        anchors { left: parent.left; right: parent.right; top: statusBar.bottom; bottom: toolBar.top }
    }

ToolBar {
        id: toolBar
        anchors.bottom: window.bottom
        tools: ToolBarLayout {
            id: toolBarLayout
            ToolButton {
                flat: true
                iconSource: "toolbar-back"
                onClicked: pageStack.depth <= 1 ? Qt.quit() : pageStack.pop()
            }
        }
    }

Component.onCompleted: {
        pageStack.push(Qt.resolvedUrl("MainPage.qml"))
    }

}

@
    Kind regards
    Nish

• Are you mentioning it w.r.t Simulator? If yes, then you cannot click on statusbar in Simulator.
    It should work on device.

• No I am talking about the actual phone. I am testing it on Nokia 700.

• Hmm, I am not lucky to get hands-on Nokia 700 :(
    By the way, you have to pull down the status pane, just like android. Click is Symbian^3, Anna kinda approach.

• tried everything on this stupid thing... click.. pull...drag..... they all work for the native applications but are not working for Test app generated via the QT creator

• Did you install 'Qt Quick components' ? The install package does not seem to be under 'Symbian Belle' but it can be found under 'Symbian'3 Qt4.7.3'

• Yes.. I have installed the 'QT Quick components'.. if I don't install it then the application just shows blank screen

• I think this is a issue, I made a quick test and have the same problem in my N8 with Belle, I suggest you report the bug in "JIRA":http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa, then post the link to the JIRA entry here, and add the number of the bug report in the tags.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.