[SOLVED] Delegate at QTableView

• Hi All, I have QTableView, at some of column I set delegate, and at that delegate create QLineEdit, and set them RegExpValidator, but some times that RegExpValidator dosen't work, and i don't understand why... :(
    code of delegate:
    @public: QWidget * createEditor(QWidget * parent, const QStyleOptionViewItem & /option/, const QModelIndex & /index/) const {
    QLineEdit * editWidget = new QLineEdit(parent);
    connect(editWidget, SIGNAL(textEdited(const QString &)), this, SLOT(onTextEdited(const QString &)));
    QString regExpStr = "[";
    //... add valid chars to regExpStr;
    regExpStr+="]*";
    QRegExp regExp(regExpStr);
    regExp.setCaseSensitivity(Qt::CaseInsensitive);
    editWidget->setValidator(new QRegExpValidator(regExp, parent));
    return editWidget;
    }
    //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    public: void setEditorData(QWidget * editor, const QModelIndex & index) const {
    QString value = index.data(Qt::EditRole).toString();
    ((QLineEdit )editor)->setText(value);
    }
    //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    public: void setModelData(QWidget * editor, QAbstractItemModel * model, const QModelIndex & index) const {
    QLineEdit * edit = (QLineEdit )editor;
    QString value = edit->text();
    model->setData(index, value, Qt::EditRole);
    }
    private slots: void onTextEdited(const QString &txt){
    ((QLineEdit
    )sender())->setText(txt.toUpper());
    }@
    variable regExpStr equals "[-XAGSRCF]
    " or "[-X#0-9]"

• What do you mean by "doesn't work" ?

Are you sure that all your model datas are satisfying the regexp ?

• by “doesn’t work”, i mean so some times i (user) can write not valid data to LineEdit, but when i set a breakpoint to look what regExp set to validator, validator start work correctly.

• no more ideas?

• [quote author="Maxim Prishchepa" date="1314096765"]no more ideas?[/quote]
    Please practice some patience. It is not well regarded to "kick" your topic within 24 hrs of your last post.

• tnx, all for help!
    I'm solve this problem by myself.
    Validator doesn't work when the text in QLineEdit is programmatically sets to not valid.
    I solve this problem to set additional validation to the setEditorData function.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.