Building Qt 5.10 debug on Windows Server 2012 R2 with VS2017

• I ran into problems again when trying to compile QT 5.10 on windows server 2012 R2 with VS 2017.
    -> I deleted the complete qt-everywhere-src-5.10.0 folder and unziped from scratch.
    -> I removed following directories:
    qtgamepad
    qtmultimedia
    qtvirtualkeyboard
    qtwebglplugin
    -> Ran : configure.bat -static -release -debug -no-opengl -platform win32-msvc -opensource -confirm-license -nomake tests -prefix d:\qt\qt5.10
    -> nmake

Eror : Debug Assertion Failed!
    Program: D:\QT\qt-everywhere-src-5.10.0\qtbase\bin\qlalr.exe
    file: minkernel\crts\ucrt\src\heap\debug_heap.cpp
    Line : 597
    Expression : _CrtlsValiedHeapPointer(block)
    (sorry if there are any typos I could not copy the text from the popup window.)
    followed by a window Qt Look Ahead LR Parser has stoppped working
    -> clicking close the program

call D:\QT\qt-everywhere-src-5.10.0\qtremoteobjects\tools\repc\qlalr_wrapper.bat ....\src\repparser\parser.g
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'call' : return code '0x80000003'
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Professional\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.10.25017\bin\HostX86\x86\nmake.exe"' : return cod
    e '0x2'
    Stop.
    NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cd' : return code '0x2'
    Stop.
    Stop.
    Stop.

I had similar errors earlier but could continue to build.
    Is it possible that screen-lock has an impact on the compile process ?

Earlier I build qt only with -rlease which worked. followed by adding the -debug option to the configure.bat. I could build it like that. But the issue that I reported earlier with the missing Depentent 'd:\qt\qt5.10\lib\QT5PrintSupportd.lib does not exist did not get solved by that. That's why I tried to build it from scratch again.

[Edit]: I get similar error when compiling on my home system same setup except windows 10 pro.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.