cant run v-play example

• Hello,

I know that problems with v-play maybe not the right corner in here, but maybe someone can help me.
    after installing the v-play sdk i get by compiling the example code the error:

*********11:43:34: Starte “C:\V-PlaySDK\Tools\mingw530_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe”

C:/V-PlaySDK/Tools/mingw530_32/bin/mingw32-make -f Makefile.Debug

mingw32-make[1]: Entering directory ‘C:/V-PlaySDK/Examples/V-Play/playground/build-AppPlayground-V_Play_Desktop_Qt_5_9_0_MinGW-Debug’

C:\V-PlaySDK\V-Play\mingw_32\bin\rcc.exe -name resources_user ..\..\..\..\V-Play\mingw_32\mkspecs\common\vplay\resources_user.qrc -o debug\qrc_resources_user.cpp

RCC: Error in ‘..\..\..\..\V-Play\mingw_32\mkspecs\common\vplay\resources_user.qrc’: Cannot find file ‘../../../../../V-Play/vplay_license.key’

Makefile.Debug:107: recipe for target ‘debug/qrc_resources_user.cpp’ failed

mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory ‘C:/V-PlaySDK/Examples/V-Play/playground/build-AppPlayground-V_Play_Desktop_Qt_5_9_0_MinGW-Debug’

Makefile:37: recipe for target ‘debug’ failed

mingw32-make[1]: *** [debug/qrc_resources_user.cpp] Error 1

mingw32-make: *** [debug] Error 2

11:43:35: Der Prozess “C:\V-PlaySDK\Tools\mingw530_32\bin\mingw32-make.exe” wurde mit dem Rückgabewert 2 beendet.

Fehler beim Erstellen/Deployment des Projekts AppPlayground (Kit: V-Play Desktop (Qt 5.9.0 MinGW))

Bei der Ausführung von Schritt “Make”*********

thanks for your help
    Allerknappe

[edit: koahnig, code tags added]

• Moderators

@Allerknappe said in cant run v-play example:

RCC: Error in ‘........\V-Play\mingw_32\mkspecs\common\vplay\resources_user.qrc’: Cannot find file ‘../../../../../V-Play/vplay_license.key’

Did you check if the file vplay_license.key is present and at the right location?
    If you can find this file, there is a problem with your path settings which are not aligned with the situation.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.