Advanced-intermediate C++ programmer looking for volunteer opportunity

• Hi there,
    I'm an advanced-intermediate C++ programmer (i.e. willing to learn advanced C++ techniques if necessary) and a Qt junior. I'm looking for being a volunteer remotely. I am familiar with C and Matlab as well. I'm familiar with OpenCV and OpenGL. Having master's degree in Robotics. I've already built several Qt PC applications ( hard-coded, Qt designer and using Qt creator). Chatting via Skype is welcome for interviews. I prefer emails though. You can reach me at bandar314@yahoo.com.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

What do you mean by "volunteer opportunity" ?

• @SGaist I would like to work as a C++ programmer for free but remotely. Some research groups may hire some C++ programmers in their teams or as a programmer in open-source projects. Or some one is looking for a C++ programmer to build his/her personal PC applications.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

There are lots of Open Source projects that could use additional hands (e.g. KDE, SpeedCrunch, etc.), you can also contribute to Qt.

• Qt Champions 2016

@CroCo said in Advanced-intermediate C++ programmer looking for volunteer opportunity:

I would like to work as a C++ programmer for free but remotely. Some research groups may hire some C++ programmers in their teams or as a programmer in open-source projects. Or some one is looking for a C++ programmer to build his/her personal PC applications.

As @SGaist said there's work aplenty. But perhaps you should also share what are your interests, this would be an important factor, especially since you're volunteering your work.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.