QtHelpConverter v1.0.3 released: create Qt Help from HTML Help
We just released QtHelpConverter, a free Windows converter application to turn HTML Help/CHM files into Qt Help.
The converter works both as a stand-alone application as well as an add-on for our help authoring tool Help+Manual. It takes a CHM files and converts it to Qt Help.
- Converts CHM to Qt Help
- Tests internal file names for upper/lowercase conformity
- Optionally adds inline CSS to HTML topics files to improve rendering results in Qt Assistant
- Integrated collection file editor
- UI mode and command line mode for full automation
- Integration into our authoring tool Help+Manual possible
- Free for private and commercial use
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback on the help converter! Please report bugs and suggestions as well.
EC Software GmbH
This post is deleted!