auto complete not working for cross compiler

• I have installed Qt Creator 4.3.0-rc1 on Linux to test the improved cmake support. I use a simple cmake project for testing. There are 2 kits set up in Qt Creator, a default one to compile for the local Linux machine and another one to cross compile for the Raspberry Pi. The project successfully builds for both kits and I can also do remote debugging on the Raspberry Pi. I have set up the cross compilers (C++/C) and a sysroot for the Raspberry Pi kit.
    Although the project builds, code completion does not work for system headers if the Raspberry Pi kit is selected, e.g.
    #include <stdio.h>
    As soon as the Raspberry Pi kit (cross compiler) is selected, the include gets a red underline (no such file or directory). Also code completion does not work for printf.
    Code completion only works for functions and classes that are defined in the project. If I select the Desktop kit everything works as expected.
    Is there something that must be configured in addition so that code completion also works for a kit that uses a cross compiler?

• Moderators

Could be a bug, not sure.

Are you using default code model or clang code model (plugin) in Qt Creator?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.