Unable to click on hiperlinks in QTextBrowser edited by QTextDocument

• Hi,
    I'm working on a messaging app.
    I use a QTextBrowser to display the message, but when it's read I change it a bit using QTextCursor.

Before I started to edit the text, I could access any hiperlink I generated, but now this option is no longer working. I still can see the <.a href="smth">smth<./a> as a hiperlink (underlined and in different colour), but I cannot access it.

Any ideas how to change this?

My QTextBrowse comfig:

textBrowserReadConversation->setTextInteractionFlags(Qt::TextBrowserInteraction | Qt::TextSelectableByMouse | Qt::TextSelectableByKeyboard | Qt::LinksAccessibleByMouse | Qt::LinksAccessibleByKeyboard);
    textBrowserReadConversation->setOpenLinks(false);
    textBrowserReadConversation->setOpenExternalLinks(true);
    textBrowserReadConversation->setAcceptRichText(true);
    textBrowserReadConversation->setReadOnly(false);

I set the QTextCursor like this:

QTextDocument *document(textBrowserReadConversation->document());
    QTextCursor cursor(document);
    //then I move it to position, delete the previous text and paste the new text:
    cursor.insertHtml(html);

• The solution was to set the text browsers setTextInteractionFlags() to (textInteractionFlags() | Qt::LinksAccessibleByMouse).
    In my case:

textBrowserReadConversation->setTextInteractionFlags(textBrowserReadConversation->textInteractionFlags() | Qt::LinksAccessibleByMouse | Qt::LinksAccessibleByKeyboard);

I found the solution here:

https://forum.qt.io/topic/70075/qtextbrowser-anchorclicked-not-emitted/2

But I'll leave the topic, because it was hard for me to find it through google or the search engine on this forum.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.