Use of TextBalloon example (how?)
MrQnTi last edited by
How to use the example TextBalloon http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtquick-customitems-painteditem-example.html in my own app?
What i did so far:
- copied the painteditem project folder (Qt\Examples\Qt-5.8\quick\customitems\painteditem) to my projects folder (D:\projects\painteditem)
- changed DESTDIR in .qro to ../Plugins/TextBalloon
results in D:\projects\Plugins\TextBalloon
- created a new Qt Quick project (D:\projects\myapp)
- copied the QML (textballoons.qml) that uses the TextBalloon class to my application QML
- added engine.addImportPath(app.applicationDirPath() + "/../../Plugins"); to my main (before any view is loaded)
results in D:\projects\Plugins as app is inside D:\projects\buildconfig\debug\
I keep getting qrc:/main.qml:4 "TextBalloon": no such directory
What am I doing wrong?