Using 'raw' OpenGLES2.0-3.0 API in Qt

• Hi.I have the following situation.I have renderer written with OpenGLES2.0-3.0 APIs.I need to embed it into Qt based desktop widget app.I have read about Qt wrappers etc,which is one way to run GLES stuff in Qt.But in my case I cannot afford rewriting the whole engine rendering code to use Qt's GL wrappers not only because of scope but also because of portability issues.So I tried to include GL/GLES3.0 headers which are exposed in Qt SDK.Doing this I am getting all sort of header collision errors like:

D:\Qt\5.8\msvc2015\include\QtANGLE\GLES3\gl3.h:73: error: C2371: 'GLsizeiptr': redefinition; different basic types

So how can I use just raw OpenGL ES API? For Desktop OpenGL I know I should build the SDK with desktop gl flag and then use some GL loader lib like GLEW to init all the GL func pointers.Does it mean I must do something similar for GLES? For example ,building the SDK without ANGLE,then link with ANGLE lib explicitly etc?

Thanks in advance.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.