QML combo box

• Hello,
    I have a list of elements in combo box. I want the combo box to do some action whenever I select anyone of the listed elements accordingly.

• Something like this?

ComboBox
    {
        model: ["One", "Two", "Three", "Four"]
        onActivated: console.log("I clicked item with index " + index + " which has label " + model[index])
    }

• @stcorp
    Yes, Similar to the code which you provided. The checkbox should open another page when selected anyone in the list. When i use the code it throws an error as, "CANNOT RETRIEVE DEBUGGING OUTPUT" .

• It depends on how different you want each page for each user to be, but here is an example of how you could do it using a stackview.
    main.qml

import QtQuick 2.7
    import QtQuick.Controls 2.0

ApplicationWindow {
        visible: true
        width: 500
        height: 500

StackView
        {
            id: stackview
            initialItem: Pane {
                ComboBox
                {
                    model: ["Anne", "Bob", "Charlie", "Dianne"]
                    onActivated: stackview.push("qrc:/window.qml", {"name": model[index]})
                }
            }
        }
    }

window.qml

import QtQuick 2.7
    import QtQuick.Controls 2.0

Pane {
        property string name
        Column
        {
            Button
            {
                text: "Close"
                onClicked: stackview.pop()
            }
            Label
            {
                text: "This is an opened window for " + name
            }
        }
    }

Basically you have the homepage (initialItem) of the stackview, which displays the combobox. Then, whenever one of the names in the combobox is selected, it opens a new page from window.qml, with the property "name" being set to the selected name of the combobox.

• Tanq Bro it worked perfect

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.