Vertical TabBar

• Hello,

I have a window split in 2. On the left side I want menus and on the right side I want the corresponding menu content.
    For instance the menus might be (Parameters, controls, help). When clicking on them, the right side of the screen would change its contents. I have different options for this.

This is basically a Tabview application but where the tabs are vertical instead of horizontal. However with Controls 2 using TabBar, it does not seem possible to align the tabs vertically. I am right ?

Another option would be to do this manually. I would place Buttons on the left side. On the right side, I would place 3 overlapping rectangles. For instance the first one would contain the elements of the parameters page. When clicking on a button I would set the corresponding rectangle visibily to on and the others to off. I think this could work but is seems weird to do this, I guess somehting better would exist.

I guess its possible to do something better using "Page" or "Sheets" but I don't know where to start.

I am using Qt QML Controls 2 with Minwg 5.7 on Windows 10.

Thank you so much,

Alex

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.