Error building empty project

• Hi,

In order to solve another isue, i had try to build an empty QT console project ( Not even a single line added, regular .pro file).
    I had recived the next error:

13:25:57: Running steps for project test1Hello...
    13:25:57: Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step.
    13:25:57: Starting: "C:\Qt\Qt5.7.0\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe"
    C:\Qt\Qt5.7.0\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe -f Makefile.Debug
    link /NOLOGO /DYNAMICBASE /NXCOMPAT /MACHINE:X64 /DEBUG /SUBSYSTEM:CONSOLE "/MANIFESTDEPENDENCY:type='win32' name='Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls' version='6.0.0.0' publicKeyToken='6595b64144ccf1df' language='' processorArchitecture=''" /MANIFEST:embed /OUT:debug\test1Hello.exe @C:\Users\nir\AppData\Local\Temp\test1Hello.exe.5048.0.jom
    LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'kernel32.lib'
    jom: C:\Temp\build-test1Hello-Desktop_Qt_5_7_0_MSVC2013_64bit-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\test1Hello.exe] Error 1104
    jom: C:\Temp\build-test1Hello-Desktop_Qt_5_7_0_MSVC2013_64bit-Debug\Makefile [debug] Error 2
    13:25:58: The process "C:\Qt\Qt5.7.0\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project test1Hello (kit: Desktop Qt 5.7.0 MSVC2013 64bit)
    When executing step "Make"
    13:25:58: Elapsed time: 00:00.

This is my .pro file:

QT += core
    QT -= gui

CONFIG += c++11

TARGET = test1Hello
    CONFIG += console
    CONFIG -= app_bundle

TEMPLATE = app

SOURCES += main.cpp

And this is the main.cpp file:

#include <QCoreApplication>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
    {
    QCoreApplication a(argc, argv);

return a.exec();

}

Probably this is something wrong with ENV?!

What do i miss here

Thanks,

Nirh

• I recieve the same Error when trying to build a Qt example code on windows,

I probably missing something here!!

Help will be most appriciated!!

Thanks,

nirh

• Hi, if you open Visual Studio 2013 and try to build an empty C++ project, does it fail the same way?

Also you can try to run Maintenance Tool and install the 32-bit MSVC2013 package, and build an empty project with that and see if it fails the same way.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.