Comments in old threads (aka nekroposting)

• [EDIT: moved the discussion about commenting old threads from the "original thread":http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/3165 into this new thread, Volker]

thats great

• [quote author="TobbY" date="1309425726"]thats great[/quote]

Please stop posting contentless replies to month-old threads. It adds meaningless noise and is generally considered bad style. Please see my message to you on the matter that I sent yesterday.

Thanks.

• is it bad to cheer someone?? everyone is saying him congratulation and cheering up. so what wrong i had done??
    [quote author="Alexandra" date="1309432904"][quote author="TobbY" date="1309425726"]thats great[/quote]

Please stop posting contentless replies to month-old threads. It adds meaningless noise and is generally considered bad style. Please see my message to you on the matter that I sent yesterday.

Thanks.[/quote]

• Yes you are spamming a bit

• Moderators

bq. is it bad to cheer someone?? everyone is saying him congratulation and cheering up. so what wrong i had done??

it's like congratulating somebody with his anniversary 5 months too late. Most of the time people don't like it somebody forgot their anniversary. ;)

• sorry if you think so , you can delete it
    [quote author="Eddy" date="1309449046"]bq. is it bad to cheer someone?? everyone is saying him congratulation and cheering up. so what wrong i had done??

it's like congratulating somebody with his anniversary 5 months too late. Most of the time people don't like it somebody forgot their anniversary. ;) [/quote]

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.