Welcome to the new theme

• Lifetime Qt Champion

What browser are you using ?

• Safari on iOS 10.2.1. There must be something account-specific since @veryqtperson is able to reply.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

I've been able to answer since that update so it's pretty strange.

Then might be a silly question but is the connection secure when you access the forum from your device ? I've had similar problems on desktop because sometimes on copy paste, it used the http connection. AFAIK, this as been fixed in between but one never knows...

• Yes, mobile Safari on iOS 10.2.1 works for me.

• This post is deleted!

• Yes, the connection is secure. For what it's worth, the problem persists only on iOS. I seem to be able to post from an Android tablet, and any desktop/laptop of course...

• Just in case, my settings for JavaScript and cookies.
    And perhaps you have some 3rd-party content-blocker and it messes around with the forum. Although, I have 1Blocker installed.

• I have JavaScript enabled and cookies allowed from websites I visit. Changing the cookie policy to more strict allowing cookies from the current website only doesn't seem to change anything.

• @veryqtperson said in Welcome to the new theme:

And perhaps you have some 3rd-party content-blocker and it messes around with the forum. Although, I have 1Blocker installed.

Ha, there we go! Thank you, now the editor pops up! I didn't even think about it that I had Crystal enabled. *facepalm*