QScrollarea and touch

• I want use the QScrollarea on a tablet. There are 2 main problems.

1. Touch-Scrolling works only with 2 fingers.
      Is there a way to enable 1 finger scrolling for the scroll area to give it a consistent GUI for QML/Widget mixed apps.
    2. If I touch with 2 fingers on a QPushButton, scroll and then lift my fingers I get a clickEvent from the button, but I want only scrolling.

Is there a solution for the problem ?

• @Andy314
    I'm not sure if the following snippet solves your problem since I have no display near by - but in a project some years ago I setup the scrollArea as followed. Just try - and forget my conment if it does not work... ;-)

// hide scrollbars
            scrollArea->setHorizontalScrollBarPolicy(Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOff);
            scrollArea->setVerticalScrollBarPolicy(Qt::ScrollBarAlwaysOff);
            // configure gesture and add rubberband effect
            QScroller::grabGesture(scrollArea, QScroller::LeftMouseButtonGesture);

• Hello @micland,

wow, it works and is so simple. Qt surprises again, there are certainly much more feature of Qt I dont know.

Thank you very much for this tip, it solves a lot of problem for my project. :-)

• @Andy314
    Fine, you're welcome :)
    I remember I had a similiar problem years ago and found that snippet in one of the examples - but I was not sure if my problem was exactly the same that you had. Seems so...

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.