crosscompiler help with Qt in PI3
The most concrete is the question that Qt works well running in Ubuntu 16.04 , within a VirtulBox Oracle 5.1 running on Window 7 .
When cross compiling for PI3
I get the error: Error: "Process failed with exit code 2" .
Have you had a similar experience ?
You should share a bit more of the error message to allows us to hope you.
hi, thanks for answering .
I 'll give you a breakdown of what was done , maybe you can help me:
- Install Oracle VirtualBox 5.1 on Windows 7
- Install UIbuntu 16.04 on VirtualBox
- Request the trial version 30 days of Qt for creating embedded Linux devices .
- Install and configure QT under this link:
- Tried an example , " Hello World tr ( ) " that comes with Qt and these are the errors when compiling :
Error 1 : Can not find -IGL
Error 2 : collect2 : error : Id returned 1 exit status
I need power once and start working with Qt .. thank you very much for the help you can give me
The "Can not find -lGL" error has already been answered many times here. You are missing the OpenGL development package for your system.