QtCreator 5.7, Windows 7, Intel (HD) Graphics Family, OpenGL V 3.1

• In trying to run a Qt app on a Windows 7 laptop it says the following (and keeps repeating the):

shader compilation failed: 
    "Failed to create D3D shaders.\n"
    QOpenGLShader::link: Failed to create D3D shaders.
    Failed to create D3D shaders.

QOpenGLShaderProgram::uniformLocation( matrix ): shader program is not linked
    QOpenGLShaderProgram::uniformLocation( color ): shader program is not linked
    QOpenGLShaderProgram::uniformLocation( textureScale ): shader program is not linked
    QOpenGLShaderProgram::uniformLocation( dpr ): shader program is not linked
    QOpenGLShader::link: Failed to create D3D shaders.

The output above is from the 'Application Output' window in QtCreator.

I am using windows 7, Intel (HD) Graphics Family: Driver version 8.15.10.2559, OpenGL version 3.1

The OpenGL version is from OpenGL Extensions Viewer The Driver version was retrieved from Screen Resolution->Advanced Settings->Properties->Driver

More details:
    The app runs on Linux (Ubuntu 14.04). I moved it without any modifications to my Windows 7 laptop. I'm using Qt 5.7 on both laptops (Linux & Windows). It built on Windows 7 without any complaints. It built and ran on Linux without any complaints. I thought I might have an OpenGL version issue, but OpenGL Viewer says that my system has OpenGL 3.1.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.