Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Error when I deploy Qt Quick Application

• Hello

Since 4 days i try to deploy one Qt Quick Application without success.
    The application use Qt Quick with WebEngineView. It run normaly on my computer but when I make windeployqt.exe --qmldire [qml_path] --webengine [path_of_exe_release] and I copy the release folder to another computer, it don't run. It tell me that they are missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. When I copy the dll from my computer (C:\Windows\System32), the application don't run again.

Can you help me to fix the bug ? I can send a link to download a zip of release folder for test.

• Hi, if you're using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 to build your app, then try installing the Visual C++ Redistributable package for Visual Studio 2015 on the other computer.

• I wanted to echo what @hskoglund said, but also point out that with the 5.6 Qt build I had (oddly) a dependency on the VS 2013 (not 2015) runtime dependencies even though all of my code build with vs 2015 and linked to the vs 2015 x64 libs/bin.

The last step of my windows installer is to check for those dependencies and if they're not found execute the vcredist_x64.exe package for vs 2013. Works like a charm on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10.

• Are you calling windeployqt from the Visual Studio Command Promt? windeployqt cant find some dll of visual studio if you dont do this, at least work to me