Autodesk in Germany is Hiring a Snr. / Principal Software Engineer with strong QT and C++ Experience- Permanent opportunity
Sr. Software Engineer to Principal Engineer - Darmstadt, Germany
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries, including the last 17 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects, use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they're ever built or created. From blockbuster visual effects and buildings that create their own energy to electric cars and the batteries that power them, the work of our 3D software customers is everywhere you look.
VRED™ 3D visualization software enables automotive designers and engineers to create product presentations, design reviews, and virtual prototypes with highly realistic materials, physical camera settings, engineering tools, and even surface analysis modes. Visualize your ideas, evaluate your design, and move from physical to virtual prototypes in real time.
This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced software engineer to join a dynamic team of developers at Autodesk in Germany developing the high-end visualization software VRED™. The successful candidate with a strong background in computer graphics, virtual/augmented reality or high performance computing will be responsible to develop new functionality and maintain existing C++ code. This includes the software design, high-quality implementation and maintenance of features in according with product design specifications.
Job Title: Sr. Software Engineer to Principal Engineer
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
• Collaborate with a highly engaged team of software engineers, QA engineers, and UX designers locally and globally.
• Communicate, understand and clarify requirements and schedule for different tasks and projects of diverse scope and complexity.
• Design, develop, and maintain software solutions to fulfill the customer's requirements.
• At least five years of experience on QT development
• Strong background in UI development for desktop applications
• Cross platform experience (Windows & Mac)
• Solid programming experience in C++ and good understanding of OO methodologies
• BS or higher in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Strong analytical capability and fast-learning ability
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Understanding in Agile development processes like Scrum and Kanban
• Background in visualization desirable
Primary Location: EMEA-Germany-Darmstadt
To apply, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and availability for interview