TCP Server - Client connection error with WinRT

• Hi,
    i want to build a server - client connection with the tcp protocol. On my server i use the QTcpServer class to get the pending connections. On my client i use the QTcpSocket class to connect to the server.

The server is on a x86 system and compiled with the precompiled binaries for Win32, MSVC2013. The client is on an ARM system (Win 10 IoT Core) with the precompiled binaries for WinRT, MSVC2015.

When i start the server and connect from the client to it, i've got the QAbstractSocket::SocketTimeoutError error on the client side. But on the server side the newConnection() signal is emitted and the nextPendingConnection() function returns a vaild pointer with the correct host.

I have tried to disable the firewall with NetSh Advfirewall set allprofiles state off but on my client i got the same error.

I have also run the client on a non ARM system and there i can connect to the server successfully, so i think i have to change some settings on Win 10 IoT core or the precompiled binaries are not correct.

Thanks

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.