QT5.6 make error for Odroid: EGLNativeWindowType / EGLNativePixMapType have not been declared

• i am building Qt from source for Odroid C1+ running Debian Jessie following https://wiki.qt.io/ODROID-XU3.
    The Arm cortex-A5 processor has Mali based graphics accelerator.
    When doing make i get the following error: EGLNativeWindowType and EGLNativePixMapType have not been declared.

My Odorid filesystem is mounted at /home/lachlan/odroid/c1/sysroot via sshfs and I have converted absolute paths to relative paths in my systems image
    I have included the following references in the qmake.conf file:

QMAKE_INCDIR_EGL = /home/Lachlan/odroid/c1/sysroot/usr/include/EGL
    QMAKE_INCDIR_OPENEGL_ES2 = /home/Lachlan/odroid/c1/sysroot/usr/include/GLES2
    QMAKE_LIBDIR_EGL = /home/lachlan/odroid/c1/sysroot/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf
    QMAKE_LIBDIR_OPENEGL_ES2 = $${QMAKE_LIBDIR_EGL}
    QMAKE_LIBS_EGL += -lEGL –lMali
    QMAKE_LIBS_OPENEGL_ES2 += -lGLESv2 -lEGL –lMali
    QMAKE_LIBS += -lrt -lpthread

DISTRO_OPTS += hard-float
    QMAKE_CFLAGS += -mcpu=cortex-a5 –mfpu=neon-vfpv4 –marm –mtune=cortex-a5
    QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += $$QMAKE_CFLAGS
    EGFLS_DEVICE_INTEGRATION = eglfs_mali

When creating the config before doing make, I notice that the following packages are/are not being built:

EGLFS EGLDevice no
    EGLFS GBM yes
    EGLFS X11 yes

I am using the following configuration:

$ ~/qt5/configure -commercial -confirm-license -debug -developer-build -no-warnings-are-errors -prefix /usr/local/qt-c1 -hostprefix ~/odroid/qt5-build -extprefix ~/odroid/c1/sysroot/usr/local -device odroid-c1 -device-option CROSS_COMPILE=/usr//bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf- -sysroot ~/odroid/c1/sysroot -nomake tests -no-pch -skip qtwebkit -opengl es2 -xcb -eglfs -qpa xcb –optimized-qmake –no-gtkstyle –nomake examples

Then I run
    $ make -j10 and the error occurs

Can you point me in the direction of what could be missing in the qmake.conf or the ./config parameters to get the correct build of QT for cross-development using the Mali graphics drivers?

Thanks
    Lachlan

• Having the same problem with a cross-compilation using the linary toolchain (aarch64-linux-gnu-) v6.2.1

error: 'EGLNativePixmapType' has not been declared

Did you manage to find what the problem was?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.