Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct

Problems in Qt Installer Framework

• In this frame made out of the interface, I think in the upper left corner to add program icons. How to configure config.xml or what other way?

• @oxchen Hi, if I understand your question, that's the solution:

<InstallerWindowIcon>yourimage</InstallerWindowIcon>
        <InstallerApplicationIcon>yourimage</InstallerApplicationIcon>

put that in you config.xml .
    "yourimage" is the image filename without extension.

You can find more info on:
    http://doc.qt.io/qtinstallerframework/ifw-globalconfig.html

• @luca
    s----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    s|--- 1 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- X |
    s|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    s| 2image png --(program name)------------------------------------------------------------------|
    s|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    s|-------------------------------------------content--------------------------------------------------------|
    s|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- pre next----------------|
    s--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your answer, but according to your solution, now image is in 2 place, but I need to put the image in 1 place

• In my installer I also use:

<WizardStyle>Modern</WizardStyle>
    <Logo>../../logo.png</Logo> 

that way I have logo where you have image 2.

• @luca Thank you for your answer, the problem has been solved