From 10:00 CET Friday 22nd November we will adjust how the server works to deal with some recently reported problems. Therefore there may be a load problem, if you experience more problems than usual trying to access the forum then please PM AndyS or any of the moderators so they can inform me.

TableView lazy load & Virtual Mode

• I'm trying to display a lot of data in TableView.
    What I want is Lazy load with Virtual Mode in TableView.

• Lazy Load (Or load on demand) : I want the TableView's model only store about 90 items (3 pages * 30 items)

• When scroll down : The items about the View port will be remove & load more items at the end.
      • When scroll up : The items under the View port will be remove & load previous items at the begin.
    • Virtual Mode: I want the Scrollbar show

• Max value : Total items in database (about 100,000)
      • Current value : The current "Virtual" scroll value regardless to the real TableView's model items (maximum is 90)
    • I'm tried to set rowCount => but it is readonly

• I'm search for Virtual Mode but not a clue.

• I'm think of custom the TableView but I don't know where to start (I'm a newbie with QT)

PS: I'm use QT 5.4.2 MinGW

Anyone can help me? Any sample or suggestion would be great !!!
    Many thanks !!!

• If you use a QAbstractListModel the data() will be accessed on demand only (tested).
    TableView will reuse delegates when scrolling up/down and not create new ones (according to description)