Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Qt REST Client (Beta)
kafeg last edited by kafeg
At now i will develop small REST framework for automate mapping JSON and XML RESTful data to standard QAbstyractLisModel with full support of fetchMore and canFetchMore.
Qt REST Client - small and simple REST API client for any Qt/QML application. Library support standard JSON and XML REST APIs.
- Based on QAbstractListModel with fetchMore and canFetchMore support;
- Support JSON and XML list data;
- Pagination by per page, limit/offset or cursor;
- Sorting data;
- Filtering data;
- StackView navigation;
- Specify fields for GET list method;
- Lazy loading details item data;
- Separate model and API methods;
- Simple API implementation for your apps;
- State based model information;
- Requires ID field for each record;
- Interfaces from C++ and Qt Quick/QML;
- Multiple external API services in different models.
Library available on GitHub, at now it's early beta and i hope you give me feedback about my work =)
Kofr last edited by Kofr
hi. great to see this.
however example lacks some libs.
Share please example working out of box.
And it will be good to see more easy example.
this is too complex.
kafeg last edited by
@Kofr Hi. I will fix example application. At now it fully work (but server is slowly).