@Kofr Hi. I will fix example application. At now it fully work (but server is slowly).
Posts made by kafeg
RE: REST Api for QT app
Please see to my rest client implementation https://forum.qt.io/topic/64999/qt-rest-client-beta
RE: Build Qt Mutilmedia with GStreamer backend support on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS. Is it possible?
I hope i find time for patch and compile Qt with Gstreamer for Android =)
RE: QObject serialization/deserialization library
@Wilk it's cool! What about JSON serialization?
I will try to use your library in my project http://forum.qt.io/topic/64999/qt-micro-rest-client-framework-beta
Qt REST Client (Beta)
At now i will develop small REST framework for automate mapping JSON and XML RESTful data to standard QAbstyractLisModel with full support of fetchMore and canFetchMore.
Qt REST Client - small and simple REST API client for any Qt/QML application. Library support standard JSON and XML REST APIs.
- Based on QAbstractListModel with fetchMore and canFetchMore support;
- Support JSON and XML list data;
- Pagination by per page, limit/offset or cursor;
- Sorting data;
- Filtering data;
- StackView navigation;
- Specify fields for GET list method;
- Lazy loading details item data;
- Separate model and API methods;
- Simple API implementation for your apps;
- State based model information;
- Requires ID field for each record;
- Interfaces from C++ and Qt Quick/QML;
- Multiple external API services in different models.
Library available on GitHub, at now it's early beta and i hope you give me feedback about my work =)
Build Qt Mutilmedia with GStreamer backend support on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS. Is it possible?
Why Qt officialy disable GStreamer support on all platforms, except Linux?
GStreamer libraries available for all major platforms, but in Qt Multimedia plugins (https://github.com/qtproject/qtmultimedia/blob/dev/src/plugins/plugins.pro) it's disabled.
What do you think: may i to simply change plugins settings and recompile Qt with GStreamer plugin for any target platform?
Are there any such assembly constraints?