Application stopped working

• I have been working on an application for a couple years now in my spare time. My testing has been going well. But this week I have run into problems. It won't run. When I try to run from QT Creator it returns:

Starting xxxx.exe...
    The program has unexpectedly finished.
    xxxx.exe crashed

If I try to run it from the debug directory I get:

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000013).  Click OK to close the application

I have no clue what is happening. If I try to debug and stop at the very first line of main it still fails before getting therej.

How do I debug this???

I am using QT 5.3.1 (MSVC 2010, 32 bit) on Windows 7. I am limited to this at the moment because some of the external libraries I am using require that.

• Hi @KyJavaGeek ,

0xc0000013 error occurs, when something is wrong with the DLL files being loaded by the executable at runtime. Check all the DLL(versions/placing folder) and paths.

• Moderators

Could be a problem with loading dependencies or polluted PATH/system directory. Try running it with Dependency Walker in Profile mode. It should show you what is missing or failed to load if that's the case.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.