QtIFW 2.0 - How to add a custom wizard page from the controller script

• Hi,

I'm trying to create an installer that (optionally) installs a library in several different versions, each depending on a certain version of Qt (or more precise: the version of Qt and the target platform).

In the control script I'm trying to create a custom wizard page where the user selects the directory of his Qt installazion. According to the documentation the following should work:

function Controller()
    {
        installer.addWizardPage(component, "MyCustomWizardPage", QInstaller.TargetDirectory)
    }

When I execute the installer it doesn't start and logs the message that 'component' is undefined. The examples all use a component script to add custom pages, and the API documentation says, that 'component' must be the component that registered the page.

So my questions are:

1. Does the example from the documentation work in any case or is it plain wrong?
    2. How do I add custom pages from the control script? Is that possible at all?
    3. All my components use the same component script (with a few exceptions) because the functionality must be the same no matter which component gets installed, so if I registered my custom page in it, it would be registered several times. Wouldn't that cause problems?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.