Deactivate mouse press event

• Hello,

I have to functions in my code, they look like this:

@void MainWindow::x_slice_extract()
    {
    .......code....
    }@

@void MainWindow::mousejustpressed(int x,int y)
    {
    ......code...
    }@

The first function (x_slice_extract()) is used to display an image1 in a QGraphicsScene. The second function (mousejustpressed(int x, int y)) is a press mouse event in which every time I press the mouse I call this function and I create an other image2, which I want to display it in the same QGraphicsScene. When I first display my image1 in the QGraphicsScene and when I press the mouse I get the image2 in my QGraphicsScene. But, after pressing the button, and running again the function x_slice_extract(), I should get again image1, but still I have image2 in the QGraphicsScene. Could somebody help me with this problem? When I activate a mouse event, how I could deactivate it?

• While I am doing debuging, I have noticed that when my QGraphicsScene has already image1, when I press the button and insert in the mouse press event function, then the compiler can't get that has already a pixmapItem, but understands that QGraphicsScene is empty. I think this is the mistake. Could somebody help me to solve it?

@void MainWindow::x_slice_extract()
    {
    .......code....

static QGraphicsPixmapItem* pixmapItem;

if (!pixmapItem) {

QPixmap tmpmap (QPixmap("y.png"));
        pixmapItem = scene_y->addPixmap ( tmpmap.scaled (size_x,size_y) );

ui->graphicsView_y->setScene(scene_y);
        } else {

pixmapItem->setPixmap(tmpmap.scaled ( size_x,size_y));
    }
    }@

@void MainWindow::mousejustpressed(int x,int y)
    {
    .......code....

static QGraphicsPixmapItem* pixmapItem;

if (!pixmapItem) {

pixmapItem = scene_y->addPixmap ( tmpmap.scaled (size_x,size_y) );

ui->graphicsView_y->setScene(scene_y);
        } else {

pixmapItem->setPixmap(tmpmap.scaled ( size_x,size_y));
    }
    }@

• If you need only one pixmap to be shown at any point of time( if I understood your problem correctly), then why don't you maintain a QGraphicsPixmapItem say currentPixmapItem which is the ONLY pixmap item added to the scene. In the corresponding methods, just set the pixmap of the currenPixmapItem, so that it changes accordingly.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.